Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600 kms. of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for it's palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. Besides its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali plays, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life. It's hard to deny Kerala's liberal use of the slogan 'God's Own Country'.
Day 01 : Arrival Cochin
Meet our representative and transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit Cochin Harbor,
which takes you to the gateway of the Arabian Sea. On arrival at Fort Cochin, proceed
on a sightseeing tour, which includes a visit to the Dutch Palace,
Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Nets. Rest
of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 02 : Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Munnar & embark on fascinating the
journey to Munnar, enjoying the stunning panoramic view of the Cardamom hill's green
carpets of tea plantation en-route. On arrival, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar
After breakfast, full day sightseeing trip of Munnar, visiting the
Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain
goats locally called the Nilgiry Thar, Mattupetty Dam & dairy Farm,
Old Munnar Town & local market. Rest of the day at leisure and enjoy
another over night stay at Hotel.
Day 04 : Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast, check out the hotel & proceed to the wild Life Sanctuary
at Periyar / Thekkady and check in the Hotel / Resort. Go on an evening
game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a
large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, Wild boar
etc., and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. Overnight stay
Day 05 : Thekkady
After Breakfast, day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 06 : Thekkady - Alleppey
Early morning drive down to Alleppey, view the scenic picturesque landscapes
on your way. Check-in at the Houseboat on the bank of the Vembanad Lake. Spend
the evening at leisure and stay overnight at the Resort.
Day 07 : Alleppey - Kumarakom
After breakfast, drive to Kumarakom. Check-in at Kumarakom Hotel. Cruise
through the backwaters and inland waterways of Kumarakom. Overnight on
Hotel anchored near of the backwaters.
Day 08 : Kumarkom - Cochin departure
After breakfast, check-out from the Kumarkon hotel & proceed to Cochin
Airport or your respective place.
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 06 Nights accommodation at hotels.
- 01 Night accommodation at houseboat.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the houseboat.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- One Mineral water bottle for each guest/day.
- Charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like Gratitudes for Guide tipping, Porters, Laundry, Telephones, Govt's. GST Tax, etc.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.