Day 01: Delhi pick up - (from airport / hotel / desired Location in Delhi)
Recommended time between 6.30 AM - 7.00 AM for pick up from Delhi hotel. You will meet
the company representative who will greet you and assist you further. He will take you
to Jaipur via National highway (which is approx. 04 hrs drive) by an air-conditioned
vehicle. Arrive Jaipur city and cheek in your respective hotel. Take some rest. Later
start the sightseeing of Jaipur city and visit the famous Hindu temple, Birla Mandir.
The temple is one of the several Birla temples located all around the country. The grand
temple is located on an elevated ground at the base of Moti Dungari hill in Rajasthan.
Afternoon : Lunch / Relax at Coffee Shop
You can either enjoy delicious lunch in a local recommended restaurant or else you are free
for some rest at a coffee shop. After lunch, visit Jantar Mantar which is a collection
of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, and it features the world's largest stone
sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit City Palace Museum which contains
the original collections of the Maharajas of Jaipur.
Explore the local arts & crafts / museum
In the evening, you are free for the leisure activities on your own, where you can discover
the local market. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Drop (Jaipur to Delhi)
Check out the hotel after the breakfast at the hotel. Leave/Drive for Delhi in a very
comfortable A/C car. En-route, visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). It is so named
because it was essentially a high screen wall built so that the women of the royal family
could observe street festivals. Later, visit Amer Fort, which is 30Kms away from
the Jaipur city. At Amer Fort, situated on the hill, you can enjoy Elephant ride (subject
to availability). Visit Jal Mahal (meaning "Water Palace") is a palace located in
the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city. The palace and the lake around it were
renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amer.
After lunch, continue driving to Delhi. Reach Delhi and transfer to your preferred location.
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- Welcome drink (Non Alcoholic) on Arrival.
- 01 Night accommodation at Jaipur City.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- One Mineral water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local guide for Jaipur.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- Elephant Ride in Jaipur.
- Charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, spot camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like, tipping for Guides, Porters, Drivers, etc.
- Laundry, Telephones, Govt's GST Tax (whatever applicable) etc.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.