Blessed with natural beauty, Kashmir offers a wide variety of outdoor activities, with trekking and skiing top of the agenda. Spectacular mountainous scenery and high-altitude ski resorts with some of the highest gondolas in the world provide unforgettable experience. Ethnic villages, nomadic encampments, and raft rides down gorgeous river valleys are among the area's other highlights, with numerous urban gardens and wild flowering meadows providing great relaxations spots. Fascinating animals, such as ibexes, blue sheep, snow leopards, Tibetan wolves, and Eurasian lynxes all call Kashmir home.
Day 01 : Arrival Delhi
Meet our representative at Delhi Airport and Transfer to hotel. Check in
the hotel and take some rest. After rest, visit pass through Red Fort,
India gate, President house and Parliament. In evening
back to hotel, free for leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi to Srinagar by Air
After breakfast, check out the hotel and transfer to Delhi airport. Reach
Srinagar and meet our representative and get transfer to Hotel. Check in Hotel.
After some rest visit Shankacharya Temple. In the evening, enjoy
Shikara ride in the famous Dal Lake. After the ride back to hotel, free
for leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Srinagar to Sonmarg by road
After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg. You embark on a full day excursion to
the picturesque "Meadow of Gold" at Sonmarg. You have option for a pony ride
to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own). In the
evening back to Srinagar Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 04 : Srinagar to Pahalgam by road
After breakfast, drive for Pahalgam. Arrive in Pahalgam check in Hotel. After
relax enjoy natural surroundings. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in
Day 05 : Phalgam
After breakfast, enjoy the green pine forest and along the Lidder River,
enjoy a pony ride to nearby palaces like Chandanwadi, Baisaren,
and enjoy local sightseeing of Pahalgam. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 06 : Phalgam to Gulmarg by road
After breakfast transferred to Gulmarg known as the 'Meadow of Flowers'. On
arrival enjoy natural surroundings. Enjoy a fun-filled pony ride and gondola
rides. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel Gulmarg.
Day 07 : Gulmarg to Srinagar by road
After breakfast drive for Srinagar and check-in the House Boat. After some
rest visit Srinagar's famous Mughal Gardens like Chashma Shahi (The
Royal Springs), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Delight), Shalimar Garden
(Adobe of Love). In the evening, back to Srinagar House Boat for a comfortable
Day 08 : Srinagar to Delhi by air
After breakfast, get transfer to Srinagar Airport to catch flight for Delhi.
Reach Delhi Airport and meet our representative. Half day sightseeing of Delhi,
visit Qutab Minar, Humayun Tomb and Lotus temple. In evening
drop at Airport to catch flight for further destination.
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH SWEET MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 07 Nights accommodation as mentioned.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay at all hotels.
- Complimentary Shikara ride once during your stay.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- One Mineral water bottle for each guest/day.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like, gratitudes for Guide tipping, Porters, Laundry, Telephones, Govt's. GST Tax, etc.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betab Valley trip at Pahalgam. (It's done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis).
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (It's done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg and is on direct payment basis).
- Pony Ride/Sledging. (It's done by bargaining).
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.