There is no better option than visiting the Taj Mahal, If you are visiting India for the first time. Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, both are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. On this private tour, you will be experiencing the beauty of Taj Mahal, a majestic architectural wonder built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife. Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch and then discover ancient Agra Fort, a massive monument resembling a walled city. Our professional tour guide will provide expert commentary, and transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Suggestion : Every tourist must experience this tour once in life.
Pick up from airport or any respective place at Jaipur
A very comfortable A/C vehicle will be arranged for your pick up in the morning,
from Jaipur. The drive will be for almost 04 hours to reach Agra city where you
will experience the world famous Taj Mahal. En-route, you may stop for a little
break or some refreshments.
Arrive Agra city and meet our professional English speaking trained tour guide who
will take you to famous tourist attractions in the city of Agra.
Taj Mahal Visit
Begin the tour with Taj Mahal which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Here, follow the guide on the tour and learn about the structure's magnificent Persian,
apparent in its grand facade and intricate interior. A beautiful garden and long pond
lead to its predominant edifice, the iconic white-marbled mausoleum built by the Mughal
Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Later, proceed for
demonstration of Marble Art (the splendid craft of Agra) where you can experience the
same technique of marble art done on Taj Mahal.
Agra Fort Visit
After Taj Mahal you will visit Agra Fort which is also called Red Fort. Agra Fort
is now listed under UNESCO World Heritage sites. The fort is constructed in Agra and is
around 03 km away from Taj Mahal.
Lunch / Relax @ coffee shop
After visiting Agra Fort, enjoy delicious lunch in a local restaurant or at a 05 star
category hotel. (One has to inform in advance, so that we can book the table on your name
in the restaurant of a 05 star hotel).
Later on, visit Itmad-ud-Daula which is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra.
The monument is often described as a jewel box, sometimes called the Baby Taj. The tomb of
Itmad-udDaula is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
OPTIONAL VISIT - Explore Local Arts and Crafts / Museum*
Just after lunch you are free for the leisure activities on your own, where you can
discover the local shopping market, OR ELSE, you may experience
the famous museum cum gallery, established in 1845. It houses a breath taking collection
of Mughal Art / Jewellery / Embroidery and Antiques. Here, you can observe / participate
with the Master Craftsmen demonstrating the famous Embroidery (Zardosi) work. It is fabulous
experience which surely transform you into the Mughal era.
One has an option to choose from the above or leave to Jaipur.
Drop at your respective Place / Hotel / Airport
In the evening you will be dropped at your receptive place at Jaipur.
Tour package's Cost
- 01 Person - $115.
- 02 Persons - $75 per person.
- 03 Persons - $65 per person.
- 04 Persons - $60 per person.
- 05 Persons - $55 per person.
- 06 Persons - $50 per person.
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by Air Conditioned private vehicle.(Picture Attach)
- All transfers / tours and excursions as per the itinerary.
- One newspaper and drinking water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local tour guide for the sightseeing.
- All taxes and charges like Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and/or spot camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature, like, telephone, laundry, tipping for Guides, Drivers, Porters, etc.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.
- Additional costs due to unwanted circumstances, like flight cancellation, road block, etc.